Thursday, February 3, 2011

Self Satisfaction

My hands toyed with the button on my jeans.  I could feel that familiar warmth in my pussy as it swelled and I rubbed it through the denim.  I undid the button and pulled the zipper down, sliding the jeans down and putting them on the floor.  My shirt was off already and absently swirled my fingers over my hard nipples.  
My fingers moved over the red cotton of the thong I was wearing and caressed against my swollen clit through the material.  I relaxed and lay back in my bed, leaning on three pillows and raised my knees so my feel were flat on the bed in front of me, my legs spread wide open.
I continued to rub my clit through the cotton, and I started to feel how wet I was getting with my fingers.  My hips lifted on their own as I lightly slapped my pussy.
I pulled the cotton to the side and my legs fell open further.
My fingers slid into my hole and back out again.  I moaned softly and pushed them back in.
With my other hand I toyed with my hard nipple.
My clit was swelling more and more, the top of my fingers was rubbing against it as they slid in and out of my pussy.  
My hand left my nipple and slid over my shaved skin to my clit.  My fingers circled around it, rubbing it while pushing the soft lips out of the way.  My fingers pressed hard against the swollen mound and I arched my back against the ecstasy of it.  I low moan escaped my lips and my fingers slid deeper into my pussy, harder.  I found the sweet spot high inside and paused on it, rubbing my cit harder as I raised my hips up.
Fuck yes, this was it, my hips moved rhythmically against my fingers and I rubbed my clit harder.
A wave of pleasure came over me and I felt my clit begin to pound against my fingers as my pussy tightened against the fingers on my other hand.  I came hard, gushed wet against my fingers and arched my back further.
Yes.... yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment