Thursday, February 3, 2011

A First Between Friends

The First Time

I opened the door and gave Crystal a hug as she came in, her cheeks flushed from the chill outside.  She looked cute in her sweat pants and hoodie, carrying a gym bag full of club clothes and a magnum bottle of red wine.  She giggled and handed it to me,
“I had this at home, we might as well start with it while we get ready.”
I grabbed two glasses out of the kitchen and followed her through my bedroom into the walk in closet where we were going to pick out our clothes for the night.  
We had both done our hair and makeup, Crystal was playing up her steel blue eyes and full lips with smoky bedroom eyes and pink lipgloss.  I had lined my dark eyes and painted my lips red.
“You look hot,” she said tilting her head,
“Thanks!  You too Crys.”
She smiled and took a gulp of wine.  “This is exactly what I need right now.”  She grabbed a dress off a nearby hanger, “ohhh, this must be new.  Try it on, let me see!”
I pulled off my hoodie and sweat pants revealing my shiny tanned legs and tight stomach.
“Damn, girl, you have been working out.”  She playfully ran her fingers over my stomach, “you really do look hot.”
I smiled and looked away, suddenly feeling shy, “thanks.”
“Seriously.  Let’s see the dress!”
I stepped into the strapless, short, red dress and turned so she could help with the zipper.  The dress hugged the curve of my ass and tits, and brushed against my thighs.  “With thigh high boots?” I asked.
Crystal nodded and looked me over.  “Seriously, you look amazing.” She playfully squeezed my ass as rotated to show her the look.
I gulped back the last of my wine and giggled, “you think?”
Crystal filled the glasses again and waved the bottle at me “A bit more of this and I won’t be able to keep my hands off you.”
I blinked, and tilted my head in surprise.  “Really?”
Crystal flushed as she realized what she had said, “Well, I have been going through a dry spell since things ended with Ronnie.”
I laughed and grabbed her hand, “Oh well, if that’s it then.”
She smiled and looked at me, “You know I think you’re hot, that’s never been a secret.  Now what should I wear?”  She pulled the knot on her pants and they slid down over her hips exposing a white lace thong that perfectly outlined the top of her round ass and came to a symmetrical V shape just above her vulva.  She pulled off her shirt exposing her bare breasts and bent down to pick up a pink halter dress, “This one?”
I could feel myself starting to flush and my nipples hardened under my dress.  Maybe it was all the wine?
“Um, ya, try it,” I stuttered as she pulled the dress over her head and spun around to show me.
Her full breasts pulled together by the halter, soft cleavage spilling forward between the V of the dress.  She touched her breasts and then her hands slid down to her round hips.  “Is it too much?”  Crystal was always so shy about her full figure.
“Stunning,”  was all I could manage.
“Well, I’m glad you like it,”  She smiled.
Suddenly and impulsively I put down my glass and moved closer to her.  She was a bit shorter than me and I paused when I got up close, unsure how she would respond.  She tipped her face up toward me and I could see her tongue move across her lower lip in anticipation.  Our mouths met and suddenly I could feel her tongue against mine as my lips parted and took hers in.  Her pink lip gloss slid against my red stained lips and I could feel her breath speed up as she slid her hands through my hair and across the back of my neck.  I pulled back for a second and our eyes met.
She smiled shyly, “I guess you finally got the hint.”  I smiled back and kissed her again, harder.  She stepped forward, pushing her hips against mine and ran her hands down my lower back, over my ass and against the bare skin on the back of my thighs.  Her hands made their way under my dress and over my bare hips.  
I untied the halter top of her dress and it fell forward, exposing her bare breasts.  My lips met her hard nipples and I sucked lightly as she pushed against me, moaning and grabbing my hair as she arched her back.  

crystal pulled away and took my hand. She led me the few steps out of the walk in closet and over to my bed. I lifted my hair off my back as she reached for the zipper of my dress and carefully pulled it down. My dress slid off down exposing my red lace bra which crystal immediately snapped open exposing my hard nipples. She smiled at me as she dropped onto her knees in front of me and licked my pierced nipple softly. I moaned and shuddered as she sucked it harder and circled her tongue around the barbell.
"is that what you like?" she purred, squeezing my breast with one hand and sliding her hand down my dress which was bunched around ny waist. She moved her lips to my stomach and gently pushed me back on the bed. Crystal pulled the dress down past my ass as I lifted my hips.
"It definitely is," I breathed.
She rubbed my swollen clit through the silky lace of my thong and my back arched toward her in response. She smiled and our eyes met as she pulled the thong to the side and began teasing my bare skin. Her fingers slipped in and out of my pussy and I moaned in pleasure. Her lips came down firm against my clit and her tongue teased a circle around it. She pulled back for a second and I slid my thong off and dropped it to the floor. With two fingers she parted my lips exposing my clit and continued tracing circles around it, alternating the teasing with sucking it as the fingers of her other hand slid in and out of me.
I was getting close and i raised my hips up and pushed my pussy against her hot and hungry mouth. She sucked harder and her fingers moved faster as I came, my back aching against her.
She slowed down as my clit pulsed in her mouth and moved her fingers slowly inside my throbbing pussy. She wasn't done and her tongue wandered, flicking in and out of me, tasting me.  She moaned in pleasure and thrust her tongue inside me.
Breathless i reached down for her hand and she responded by moving up my body her lips on my stomach, breasts and then neck until our lips met and she kissed me hard.
"That was so fucking hot," she breathed between darting her tongue in and out of my mouth.
my hands found her hips and slid off the white thong as she crawled over me. Her knees were beside my ears and I reached up and started slowly rubbing her clit with my fingers, making my way back to her hole where I fingered the entrance. She was wet and my fingers easily slid in and out of her as my lips and tongue explored the soft folds of her until her clit, hard and swollen, pushed back against my tongue. I responded by flicking softly against it and when crystal moaned and rocked her hips against my face I sucked harder and swirled my tongue around in a circle.  She was rocking back and forth, showing me what she liked as I took her in, and thrust my fingers deep inside her, rubbing the swollen mound of her g-spot.
She moaned louder and pushed hard against me and I could feel my own body responding and starting to beg for more.  Her hips bucked as she came and she pushed her pussy harder against my mouth.  I took her in and my tongue flicked inside her and her salty come dripped down my face.
“You make me so wet,” she moaned.
“I can tell,” I responded into her pussy, “I guess you liked that.”  My tongue was still exploring her and she rubbed against me softly and rhythmically.
She lifted herself onto her knees and stitched the sides of my head they were on.  He ass was in the air as her tongue and lips explored down my stomach, back to my pussy.  I moaned and thrust my tongue deeper into her.  Her lips found my clit and her fingers thrust into my hole.  My knees were raised and I lifted my hips against her, moaning as her hand cupping around my ass to take me in.  She ground her pussy against me as she licked and sucked my clit, moaning loudly.  
I was getting wetter and wetter as her fingers slid inside me, two, then three trust in and out.  
My hips responded and started to move with the motion of her tongue.  Hers did the same and I felt her getting wet again.  She moved her clit against my tongue and pushed against my mouth.  I sucked on her pussy and she moaned and her lips gripped my clit harder.  
I was going to cum again.  My legs spread apart and she took me in, spreading my pussy lips with two fingers while the fingers on her other hand slid in harder and harder, her fingers curving against the mound of my g-spot.  I felt her pussy start to throb as she got close to cumming too.  
My knees curled up and I spread my pussy open further to her as I started to cum again.  It was more intense this time, my whole body shook as she opened her mouth wider against my clit and I felt her tongue against me.  As I was cumming her clit throbbed harder and I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers.  We both moaned and came hard, my orgasm coursed through my body again and again and I slowed down the motion of my tongue against her clit as she relaxed.
Crystal sighed happily and rolled off of me swinging her legs to the side and resting her head against my stomach.
“I soooo needed that,” she giggled, toying with my nipple.
I closed my eyes, “I don’t think I can move.”
We both laughed.  I stretched my arms up absent minded over my head and draped them over the edge of the bed.  Her feet were up near my hands and she kicked me playfully, “do you still want to go to the club?  It could be really fun!”
“Ya, let’s go,” I was suddenly energised.
She jumped up and poured the rest of the wine into our glasses and brought me one.  “To good times and good friends.”
“And good wine!”
Our glasses clicked softly together and we smiled at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment