Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Date

He looked me up and down and absent mindedly liked his lips. "You were cheating," he smiled and lifted his chin toward the pink high heeled pumps I had kicked off near the door to the kitchen.
I smiled, "maybe." I stepped back and ran into the kitchen counter, feeling suddenly shy under his stare.
He had a serious looking face, full lips and dark skin, and a shaved head. My eyes were even with his broad, hard chest once I took my shoes off.
“Do you want anything?” I asked as I threw my coat onto the kitchen table and then waled back over to where he was standing.
“I sure do.”  
Suddenly he stepped toward me and pulled my hips close to his. He kissed me hard and then pulled back just as suddenly and lifted me onto the counter.  
I gasped in surprise and spread my legs so he could come in closer. He did and kissed me again, his lips trailing from my own lips to my neck to my shoulder where the strap of my dress had fallen onto my arm.
His hand was on my thigh suddenly, drifting up, seeing how far I would let him go.
"As far as you want," I breathed into his kiss.
"Yeah?" he looked at me, amused, and I blushed. He stepped back at looked at me. "damn you are so sexy." I knew that the way I was sitting he could see the silky purple thong I had on under my dress, and I knew if he was looking close enough he could see how wet I was getting through the material.
I was about to move forward and get down from the counter when his lips were on me again.  He pulled back my long dark hair from my shoulders and traced my neck down to my collar bones and over to my shoulders with his lips.  I shivered in pleasure and found my hands toying with the belt loops on his pants.  He pulled me close to the edge of the counter and pressed himself against me.  I could feel how hard he was through his jeans.
His hands were on my thighs again, grabbing my smooth skin and teasing higher as he kissed me.  His hands found my silky thong and started flicking his fingers over my clit.  I moaned and bent my leg, lifting my foot onto the counter.  He pulled down my dress exposing my hard nipples.  Immediately his mouth was on one, then the other and I arched my back toward him, fumbling with the buttons on his shirt.  They popped open and he struggled out of the shirt and it slid to the floor.  
Both his hands made their way up my skirt and tugged at my thong, easing it down.  I could feel my pussy dripping with anticipation and his fingers were back on me, he slid them into me and back out rhythmically, and rubbed my clit around in circles.
I was fumbling with the buckle on pants as he went from kissing my mouth to my neck and my breasts and then he eased my dress up over my hips and pulled me towards him.  
He started slow, kissing and licking my shaved mound, teasing me.  I could feel my pussy getting wetter, hungrier, begging him.  He spread apart my lips with his fingers and licked me once before his mouth moved back to my clit.  He was circling his tongue around my clit and moving his fingers in and out of me.  
I moaned and arched against him, “holy shit!  Oh yes...” I could barely breathe and I rubbed my nipples and closed my eyes.
Then his tongue flicked inside me, tasting me, and he pulled off his jeans with his free hand.
His lips were on my stomach as he pulled my dress over my head.  
I looked down and he stood there naked, his hand on his cock.  It was curved up, thick and hard, waiting.  He grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the counter.  I felt him push against me.  I was extremely wet and pushed back against him and we both moaned as he slid into my pussy.  We paused and he gripped my ass.  He moved against me thrusting slowly.  I moaned as the head of his cock rubbed against my g-spot.
“Oh yes, fuck me,” I whispered.  He obliged, pounding me harder and grabbing my tits with one hand, his other teasing around my asshole.  As his finger slipped inside I started to come, arching my back as my pussy gripped his cock.  My legs spread further and I pushed my clit against the base of his cock, rocking back and forth against him as I came.  
He slowed down as my legs relaxed and I shivered against him.
“Did you like that?” He whispered into my inviting mouth.
“You are amazing,” I breathed.
I pushed him back and got off the counter, one of my hands on his cock, the other on his chest, tweaking his nipple.  “Mmmm.”
I bent down and swirled my tongue around the head of his penis, rubbing the shaft with my hand.  It was covered in my come and my hand slid up and down.  His hand was on the back of my head and I dropped to my knees in front of him.  I took all of him in, still teasing my tongue around in circles.  My hand twisted back and forth as I pulled him out of my mouth and I ran it along the full length of him.  He pushed himself back into my mouth and I moaned.  I could taste myself, the remains of my strawberry lip-gloss and him as I slid him in and out of my mouth.  I started to suck a little bit harder on the tip as I cupped my hand over his balls.  He moaned and arched back as I looked up at him, his cock in my mouth.  I could feel him swelling more and taste the first of his precum.  I pulled him into my mouth and moaned, knowing what was going to happen.  He came hard in my mouth grunting and pulling my hair as he thrust against me once.  I tasted his cum and it slid down my throat.  I kept his cock in my mouth as it throbbed and he didn’t let go of my hair.  He was silent and I pulled back, sliding my hand down him, and looked up at him.  
“Fuck,” was all he managed.
He grabbed my hand and led me into the living room.  I sat down on the white leather couch.
He didn’t say anything but grabbed my hips and eased me around onto my knees.  My hands found the back of the couch and my legs opened for him as his fingers rubbed back and forth against my wet pussy.  He started licking my pussy from behind, his fingers opening the lips.  He was on his knees behind me and I responded by pushing against him as his tongue found my clit and he began sucking on it.  I was getting wet again and I moaned, rocking my hips in the same motion as his tongue.  He responded by pulling my hips toward him.  I moaned loudly and my legs opened wider my back arching, I pushed my pussy against his face and he responded by licking and sucking harder.  I was coming again, his lips and tongue responded to my pulsing pussy by easing up, but still he didn’t stop.  His tongue was sliding in and out of me, licking my cum.  My hips mimicked the motion of his licking and I moaned as he started toying with my clit again.
“Fuck me again.” I breathed.
His fingers didn’t leave my clit as he stood up and started sliding his hard glistening cock against my pussy, teasing me.  My hips responded by rubbing against him.  He slid it back and deep inside me.  I moaned and my back tensed.  Fucking me from behind he filled me completely and I gripped the back of the couch and pushed back on him.  
“Do it, fuck me, oh yes fuck me....” I moaned.
“You like how I fuck you.”
“Yes... don’t stop,” I breathed.
He pounded me hard and his balls slapped against me.  His fingers were still toying with my clit and I was arching my back hard against him.  His thrusting sped up and I could feel my legs getting weaker as I got close to coming again.  He pulled his big cock almost out of me and pounded it back in, over and over.  My pussy was pulsating again as I came harder then any time I had come in my life.  I moaned loudly and my come dripped down his leg.  Suddenly he was coming too, his cock throbbed inside me and I cryed out again.  As my pussy pounded against his still throbbing cock he grabbed me harder, pulling my hips against him and thrust one last time.
We collapsed on the couch, breathless and shivering in pleasure.  
“That was amazing.” I finally said.  
“Fuck yes.” He breathed into my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment